With the return of all our underage teams to the glorious sod of Pairc Dromguil in the coming days, here are a few key guidelines to take into account.
Coaches of the individual teams should have made contact with details of training times and relevant information.
Here are some steps to ensure a smooth return to play.
1.Get familiar with the Return to Play system by logging on to www.returntoplay.gaa.ie or Foireann which is its new title.
2. The Health questionnaire must be filled out on the day of the allocated training slot. It is important to have this filled out and logged prior to your arrival at the pitch.
3. Please listen attentively to the Covid Supervisors at the ground and move swiftly into your training pod to avoid a mass gathering at the gate.
4.Parents please arrive on time before and after the session to avoid any crossover between teams.
5. Please remind your children that training is non contact and that they should bring their own water bottle to avoid sharing any personal equipment.
6. Please respect your coaches and listen attentively to them. They have your best interests at heart and are working hard to ensure a safe environment for your children to play.
7. As mentioned in the membership post, please pay yours prior to arrival to avoid any issues upon arrival. Membership can be paid through our club website at https://member.clubforce.com/memberships_cart_m.asp?LL_ID=151&intMF_ID=7533
8. Most important point is to enjoy the sessions and enjoy the wonderful facilities afforded to you. Please respect the efforts of our groundsman and put any rubbish in the bins provided.
Na Piarsaigh abu!!